Plastic Injection Over Moulding Parts
Plastic injection over moulding is a process used to create parts by injecting molten plastic into a mould. It is commonly used to create parts for appliances, toys, and automotive components. The process involves the use of a mould, a plastic injection machine, and various types of plastic.
Insert moulding is a technique that involves injecting plastic into a mold that already has an insert in place. Insert molding and over molding result in a single plastic piece with an insert inside it. Metals and various plastics can be used to make inserts.
- Metal insert molding and terminal insert molding
- Rotating injection mold
- High precision insert moulding and engineering material
- Molding precision
Benefits of Plastic Injection Over Moulding Parts
Plastic injection over moulding parts offers many advantages compared to traditional manufacturing methods, such as low-cost production, precision, and the ability to create complex parts. In addition, plastic injection over moulding parts are also more durable, can be made in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, and are recyclable.
Cost-effectiveness: Plastic injection over moulding is an efficient and cost-effective way to produce complex parts and components. With the use of plastic injection over moulding, manufacturers can produce items with intricate shapes and designs, as well as create parts with superior strength and durability.
Durable: Plastic injection over moulding parts are durable and reliable because of the high-quality materials used, the process of injection moulding, and the precision of the parts created
Quality: Plastic injection over moulding (PIOM) is an important process in the plastic industry that enables the production of high-quality parts with a range of properties. The quality of the parts produced using this process depends on some factors including the mould design, the injection moulding machine, the material used, and the process parameters.
We can build the automotive parts as follows:
- Deckled trim
- Inside door handle
- Door trim
- Engine parts
- Roof parts
- Lighting parts
- Mudguard parts
- Air conditioner components
Why Should You Work With ACE Group?
1. We have an in-house design and development team with extensive experience. We are very familiar with and skilled at dealing with our international clients.
2. We offer OEM/ODM services to all types of customers, and our professional customer support and project management teams are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. We have a strict quality control system in place to ensure the highest quality of our products, the best service, and the most competitive prices.
4. You can receive samples very quickly and they are always available for quality inspection.
5. Design ability: design under customer specifications.
6. We transparently cooperate with clients and deliver goods on time.
|Model Number||ACE Mould|
|Mould Standard||LKM, HASCO, DME or upon customers requirement|
|Design Software||UG, PROE, CAD, etc|
|Equipment||CNC, EDM, Lathe, Milling Machine, Injection Machine|
|Shaping Mode||Plastic injection moulding|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|