Manufacture Process Insert Mould
Plastic is injected into a mold that has an insert already in place during the process of insert molding. The result of insert moulding and over moulding is a single moulded plastic piece with an insert surrounded by plastic. Inserts Metals or various types of plastic can be used. A wide range of industries uses insert molding. Insert and over moulding are used to make insert-moulded couplings, threaded fasteners, filters, and electrical components. Our connectors are widely used in a wide range of applications, including automotive, medical, power switches, security, electronics, and others.
For many years, ACE has been a major supplier to the electronic and precision electrical connector industries. We have manufactured connectors for many of the world's largest electronics companies. Working with very tight tolerances. In collaboration with customer engineers, we designed and manufactured connectors and cable assemblies with extremely tight tolerances.
- Metal insert molding and terminal insert molding
- Rotating injection mold
- High-precision insert molding and engineering material
- Molding precision.
Benefits of Manufacture Process Insert Mould
Insert moulding is a process that is used in manufacturing to insert components into a plastic mould. This process offers many benefits over other methods, such as improved aesthetics, better functional performance, lower cost, and better yield.
Improved quality: Insert molding is a process of combining two or more materials into a single part. This process is commonly used in the production of a wide variety of components, including medical device components, connectors, and other complex parts. Insert molding can provide improved quality and reliability, as well as cost savings.
Affordable: It is a cost-effective and efficient way to produce parts with intricate designs, as it eliminates the need to assemble individual components.
Long-lasting: Manufacture process insert moulding is an efficient and cost-effective way to produce lasting and durable products. It is a process in which a pre-existing material is inserted into a mould and heated to form a desired shape. The process also helps to achieve a consistent and uniform finish to the product, making it both aesthetically pleasing and durable.
We can build the automotive parts as follows:
- Deckled trim
- Inside door handle
- Door trim
- Engine parts
- Roof parts
- Lighting parts
- Mudguard parts
- Air conditioner components
Why Choose ACE Group
1. We have an in-house design and development team with extensive experience. We are very familiar with and skilled at dealing with our international clients.
2. We offer OEM/ODM services to all types of customers, and our professional customer support and project management teams are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. We have a strict quality control system in place to ensure the highest quality of our products, the best service, and the most competitive prices.
4. You can receive samples very quickly and they are always available for quality inspection.
5. Design ability: design under customer specifications.
6. We transparently cooperate with clients and deliver goods on time.
|Surface Requirement||Texture / EDM / SPI Chrome Coating|
|Plastic Part Resin||Thermoplastic / Thermosetting|
|Multi Injection||Single / Double / Multi color|
|Shaping Mode||Plastic injection moulding|
|Injection System||Hot runner / Cold runner|
|Design Software||UG, PRO/E, SOLIDWORKS, CAITA, CAD, STP, X_T, IGS, PRT, etc|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|