Manufacture Process Insert Mould
Insert moulding is a process in which plastic is injected into a mould that contains a pre-placed insert. The result of insert moulding and over moulding is a single moulded plastic piece with an insert surrounded by the plastic. Inserts Can be made of metals or different types of plastic. Insert moulding is used in many industries. Applications of insert And over moulding include insert-moulded couplings, threaded fasteners, filters, and electrical components. Our connectors are widely used in all types of applications spanning the market: automotive, medical, power switches, Security, electronics, and more.
ACE has been an important supplier to the electronic and precision electrical connector industries. We have produced a wide variety of connectors for many of the largest electronics companies in the world. Working Extremely tight tolerances. Alongside customer engineers, we have designed and produced connectors and cable assemblies with extremely tight tolerances.
- Metal insert moulding and terminal insert moulding
- Rotating injection mould
- High precision insert moulding with engineering material
- Precision over moulding
Why Choose ACE Group
1. We have an experienced inhouse design and development team. We are very familiar with and good at dealing with our overseas customers.
2. We provide OEM/ODM services for all kinds of customers, and our professional customer support and project management team will provide service to customers 24 hours a day.
3. We have a very strong quality control system to ensure the best quality of our products, the best service with very competitive prices.
4. Samples are always available for quality inspection and can be sent to you very quickly.
5. Design ability: design according to customer requirements.
6. We deliver goods on time and cooperate with customers transparently.
|Surface Requirement||Texture / EDM / SPI Chrome Coating|
|Plastic Part Resin||Thermoplastic / Thermosetting|
|Multi Injection||Single / Double / Multi color|
|Shaping Mode||Plastic injection moulding|
|Injection System||Hot runner / Cold runner|
|Design Software||UG, PRO/E, SOLIDWORKS, CAITA, CAD, STP, X_T, IGS, PRT, etc|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|