Plastic Parts Over Mould Injection Tooling
Plastic parts over mould injection tooling are becoming increasingly popular in the manufacturing industry, as it offers a range of benefits that make it a cost-effective option for producing plastic components. This type of tooling is typically used in the automotive, medical, and consumer electronics industries, and allows for the quick and efficient production of plastic parts. This process requires the use of specific tooling and materials to ensure production accuracy and efficiency. It is a popular method of producing complex and intricate parts for a variety of industries.
Insert moulding is a technique in which plastic is injected into a mould that already has an insert in place. The end product of insert molding and over molding is a single plastic piece that has an insert inside of it. Inserts can be made of metals or various plastics.
- Terminal insert molding and metal insert molding
- Injection mold that rotates
- Insert moulding with high precision and engineering material
- Precision in molding
Benefits of Plastic Parts Over Mould Injection Tooling
Plastic parts over mould injection tooling is an effective way to create complex parts with multiple components. This type of tooling can be used to produce a wide variety of parts such as medical devices, automotive components, and consumer electronics. Benefits of this tooling include improved product quality, cost savings, and reduced lead times.
Effective Design: Plastic parts over mould injection tooling is a cost-effective and efficient way to produce high-quality, complex plastic parts. This tooling is suitable for a wide range of applications and can be used to create intricate shapes, intricate patterns, and complex multi-component designs.
Quality: When it comes to precision parts, Plastic Parts Over Mould Injection Tooling provides superior quality and consistency. Plastic injection molding parts have high accuracy and repeatability due to their high-precision molding process. This makes them ideal for use in a wide range of industrial applications and industries, including medical and automotive, as well as consumer goods and electronics.
Flexibility: Flexible plastic parts over moulding injection tooling is a process used to manufacture components with multiple plastic layers. It is a cost-effective method of producing complex parts with intricate details. This process involves the injection of molten plastic into a mould cavity, where it cools and hardens to form the part.
Why Choose ACE Group
1. We have an experienced inhouse design and development team. We are very familiar with and good at dealing with our overseas customers.
2. We provide OEM/ODM services for all kinds of customers, and our professional customer support and project management team will provide service to customers 24 hours a day.
3. We have a very strong quality control system to ensure the best quality of our products, the best service with very competitive prices.
4. Samples are always available for quality inspection and can be sent to you very quickly.
5. Design ability: design according to customer requirements.
6. We deliver goods on time and cooperate with customers transparently.
|Mould Base||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc|
|Mould Cavity||Single or Multi|
|Mould Material||NAK20, S136, P20, 718H, 738H, 45#, etc|
|Shaping Mode||Plastic injection moulding|
|Data Exchange||UG, PRO/E, SOLIDWORKS, CAITA, CAD, STP, X_T, IGS, PRT|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|