Automotive Plastic Injection Door Handle and Inner
Some of the most renowned automotive OEMs have used ACE as a major supplier. ACE's comprehensive resource infrastructure enables our clients to focus on what is most important in the automotive market: zero defects and lower overall costs. The automotive industry is constantly looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and performance of cars, and one of the most important parts of a car is the door handle and inner. Plastic injection door handle and inner offers a variety of advantages to the automotive industry, including a lightweight design, durability, and cost savings.
Benefits of Automotive Plastic Injection Door Handle and Inner
Automotive plastic injection door handles and inner systems have become increasingly important in automotive design and manufacture. The design and optimization of such components is a challenging task due to the complexity of the automotive door handle and inner systems and the need to meet both functional and ergonomic requirements.
Environmental impact: Automotive plastic injection door handles and inner parts are becoming increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. Not only are they lightweight, durable, and cost-effective, but they also reduce the number of production steps required, resulting in a more efficient manufacturing process.
Efficiency: The use of plastic injection door handles and inner parts can help improve the efficiency of a product or service. By using plastic injection molding and forming, manufacturers can create door handles and inner parts that are more durable, require less maintenance and are more cost-effective.
Cost effective: For those looking for an affordable way to improve the look of their door, plastic injection door handles and inner are a great solution. They are easy to install and provide a much more attractive look than traditional metal or wood door handles. Plus, they are very affordable and come in a variety of colors and finishes.
We can build the automotive parts as follows:
- Deckled trim
- Inside door handle
- Door trim
- Engine parts
- Roof parts
- Lighting parts
- Mudguard parts
- Air conditioner components
Why Choose ACE Group
1. We have a highly experienced in-house design and development team. We are comfortable and knowledgeable when dealing with international clients.
2. We provide OEM/ODM services to all customers and have professional customer support and project management teams available around the clock, seven days a week.
3. We have implemented a strict quality control system to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and that we provide the best service possible at the lowest possible cost.
4. Inspection samples of high quality are always available and can be delivered to you quickly.
5. Design expertise: Produce designs to client specifications.
6. We deliver goods on time and work with customers openly and honestly.
|Injection moulding for automotive plastic injection parts
|LKM, HASCO, DME, etc
|102 < 1mil
|ABS, PA, PC, PE, PP, PS, PVC, POM, PMM, etc
|Cold Runner / Hot Runner
|EDM or High Polish
|Injection Moulding Process
|Plastic injection moulding
|Standard or as your request
|40 days or 5 weeks