Automotive plastic injection Cable Channel
Automotive Plastic Injection Cable Channels are an essential part of modern automotive wiring systems, providing an organized, efficient route for wiring to run through the vehicle. This method of cable channeling offers a number of advantages, including flexibility, strength, and resistance to corrosion. ACE has been a key supplier to some of the most well-known automotive OEMs ACE’s infrastructure of complete resources allows our clients To focus on what’s most important to the automotive market-zero defects, and lowering overall costs.
Benefits of Automotive plastic injection Cable Channel
Automotive plastic injection cable channels provide an excellent and cost-effective solution for organizing and protecting automotive wiring harnesses. They are easy to install, provide superior protection from abrasion and corrosion, and can be customized to fit any application. Additionally, they are extremely durable, making them a great choice for any automotive application.
Easy to install: Plastic injection cable channels are an easy and cost-effective installation solution for routing and protecting cables. They are easy to install, require minimal maintenance, and come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors to suit any application.
Excellent Performance: Automotive plastic injection cable channels provide a number of benefits for automotive applications. They provide a secure and reliable mounting solution for cables, wires and other electrical components, create a neat and professional look, and are cost-effective and durable. They are ideal for use in a variety of automotive applications.
Reliable: Automotive plastic injection cable channels are the best choice for reliable, secure, and durable cable management in your vehicle. These channels offer superior protection from abrasion, vibration, and the elements, ensuring that all of your cables will remain secure and intact.
We can build the automotive parts as follows:
- Deckled trim
- Inside door handle
- Door trim
- Engine parts
- Roof parts
- Lighting parts
- Mudguard parts
- Air conditioner components
Why Choose ACE Group
1. We have a highly experienced in-house design and development team. We are comfortable and knowledgeable when dealing with international clients.
2. We provide OEM/ODM services to all customers and have professional customer support and project management teams available around the clock, seven days a week.
3. We have implemented a strict quality control system to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and that we provide the best service possible at the lowest possible cost.
4. Inspection samples of high quality are always available and can be delivered to you quickly.
5. Design expertise: Produce designs in accordance with client specifications.
6. We deliver goods on time and work with customers in an open and honest manner.
|Process Servicing||Injection moulding for automotive plastic inection parts|
|Mold Base||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc|
|Surface Request||EDM or High Polish|
|SPI Class||102 < 1 mil|
|Injection System||Cold Runner / Hot Runner|
|Material||ABS, PA, PC, PE, PP, PS, PVC, POM, PMM, etc|
|Shaping Mode||Plastic injection molding|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|