Plastic Injection Insert and Over Moulding
Plastic injection insert and over moulding is a process used to join two separate parts together to create a single unit. This process is becoming more popular as manufacturers look for ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency within their production processes. The process involves the injection of a thermoplastic material into a mould, which forms the part.
ACE provides plastic turnkey solutions from innovative concept design to reality. ACE can meet our customer's Most challenging demands through the combined use of international state-of-the-art equipment and traditional Tool-making knowledge. With our collective experience, the ACE team designers and toolmakers are constantly striving to refine and perfect our skills. Our superior performance is based on the successful completion of every step. "For the first time"
- Plastic processing with Medium and large processing windows
- All thermoplastics, including fillers and reinforcement materials
Benefits of Plastic Parts Injection Insert and Over Moulding
Plastic injection insert and over moulding is a process that involves injecting plastic into a pre-moulded insert to create a single part with two or more plastic components. There are numerous advantages to using this process, including cost savings, increased strength and durability, improved design options, and faster production times. These processes, which are commonly used in the automotive, medical, and aerospace industries, provide a number of benefits, including low cost, improved performance, and reduced cycle time.
Cost-effective: Injection molding of plastic parts with inserts is a low-cost method of producing products with complex geometries. It also allows for the creation of parts with superior strength and resilience, which is ideal for use in a variety of industries.
Versatility: Plastic Parts Injection Insert Over Moulding is revolutionizing product manufacturing by providing a cost-effective, dependable, and repeatable method of producing complex parts. To create a part with intricate details, melted plastic is injected into a mould.
Durability: Because the plastic part is embedded in the other component, this process allows for the production of parts with high strength and accuracy.
We can build the automotive parts as follows:
- Deckled trim
- Inside door handle
- Door trim
- Engine parts
- Roof parts
- Lighting parts
- Mudguard parts
- Air conditioner components
Why Should You Work With ACE Group?
1. We have a highly experienced in-house design and development team. We are very comfortable and skilled in dealing with our international clients.
2. We provide OEM/ODM services to all types of customers and have professional customer support and project management teams on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. We have a strict quality control system in place to ensure that our products are of the highest quality, that we provide the best service, and that our prices are competitive.
4. Samples are delivered quickly and are always available for quality inspection.
5. Design ability: create designs based on customer specifications.
6. We transparently collaborate with clients and deliver goods on time.
|Model Number||ACE Mould|
|Mould Base||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc|
|Mould Material||NAK20, S136, P20, 718H, 738H, 45#, etc|
|Mould Cavity||Single or Multi|
|Data Exchange||UG, PRO/E, SOLIDWORKS, CAITA, CAD, STP, X_T, IGS, PRT|
|Package||Standard or as your request|
|Standard Delivery||40 days or 5 weeks|